Brighter Sound is recruiting for an Apprentice Social Media and Digital Marketeer. We're looking for an ambitious and intelligent person to be part of our marketing and communications team with a keen interest in a career in marketing, and in the creative sector.
This vacancy is part of the Creative Pioneers Challenge, an award-winning campaign to find the next generation of advertising, creative and digital media talent. The successful applicant will combine practical on-the-job training with study at The Manchester College, working towards an Advanced Level Apprenticeship qualification (Level 3).
Our range of work is growing fast and receiving increasingly high levels of coverage and interest – this is an exciting an important time for our marketing and communications. To find out more about our past and forthcoming creative projects and events browse our What's On and News page.
The successful applicant will be highly enthusiastic about social media and communications, bringing skills, ideas, creativity, energy and attention to detail to a role that demands a high standard of work at a fast pace.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Supporting social media executives / head of social media to build high-performing social media campaigns
- Creating, optimising and reporting on campaigns
- Helping manage SEO (Search Engine Optimization) Accounts / execute SEO tasks
- Developing insightful reports on SEO activity
- Creating content for use in social media campaigns
- Helping manage social media accounts / execute social media tasks
- Developing insightful reports on social media activity
- Helping deliver strategy, insight and performance to internal/external stakeholders
Day to day activities will include:
- Reporting (Excel, dashboard)
- Campaign and keyword build outs (Google tools)
- Keyword rank checking/reporting (Excel)
- Keyword research (various tools)
- Copy Creative check (to allow tracking of campaigns)
- Data and report analysis
- Campaign research (Excel, various tools)
Position Type: Apprenticeship/Internship
Working Week: Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm
Salary: £185.50 per week
Duration: 12-24 months
Apprenticeship Level: Advanced (Level 3)
Application Deadline: 31 Aug 2015
Possible Start Date: 14 Sept 2015
Applicants must be under 24 years of age and a school leaver with qualifications no higher than A Level or equivalent.
To apply click HERE.