If you are an emerging musician or band and want to gain an insight into the world of a professional artist, this exciting international opportunity might be for you.
NIMFE MUSIC FACTORY (NMF) are looking for young professionals to take part in a three-day residency of workshops and training, and perform live at LINECHECK Festival during Milan Music Week in November this year.
We’re pleased to be working with Root Music as a UK project partner on this international collaboration which also involves organisations and artists from Italy, Denmark, Greece, Slovenia and France.
What does this opportunity involve?
- Take part in 3 days (22-24 Nov) of international workshops, lectures and training activities
- Play live at LINECHECK Festival in Milan, a professional music showcase
- Be included on the NIMPE international job board for further European and global music opportunities
Who can apply?
- Artists/bands who perform their own music material and work
- Any professional or semi-professional soloist, band, ensemble or DJ
- All non-classical music genres are welcome
Applicants must be:
- Have an International ID or Passport for Schengen Zone
- Have already performed live
Application deadline: Sun 29 Apr 2018
NIMPE is a project co-funded by the Creative Europe Programme of the EU and aims to develop internationalisation of the music industry starting from upcoming bands and artists.
NIMPE MUSIC FACTORY (NMF) aims to provide an international experience for grassroots bands. Encompassing 5 national workshops, webinars and seminars and live performances, NMF will support professionalisation of musicians and music professionals surrounding the band (e.g. manager, agent, promoter).
NIMPE is promoted by: Assomusica as leader partner – main live professionals association in Italy, DSI Swinging Europe (Denmark), NPO M.E.S.O. Events (Greece), Roots Music Organization (United Kingdom), SKUC Association (Slovenia) and Technopole Quimper-Cornouaille (France).