Here at Brighter Sound the health and wellbeing of our workforce, artists and participants is our number one priority.
In light of the Government’s latest advice regarding COVID-19, we have decided to postpone all of our upcoming projects and events, and work remotely, until further notice.
Although we’re not in the office at the moment, we’re still very much here! The best way to get in touch is by emailing us at email@example.com. You can also contact us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn.
We’ve listed some practical resources below, and we’ll make sure to share further updates as they come through.
And finally, look after yourself and each other! If you’re facing isolation or downtime, music is a great companion. Take this time to discover that artist you’ve been meaning to listen to, or make that song that’s been falling to the bottom of the to-do list. Music has the power to help us all through this uncertain time.
- AIM Emergency Support Fund
- Arts Council of Wales Arts Resilience Funds
- Creative Scotland Impact Funds
- Live Nation Crew Nation Fund (application window for May shows opens 18 May)
- Musicians’ Union Hardship Fund
Practical support for artists and freelancers
- Arts Professional
- Creative & Freelance Toolkit (curated by Remi Harris MBE)
- Help Musicians UK
- UK Music
- ISM (Incorporated Society of Musicians)
- Musicians’ Union
- PRS Foundation
- Youth Music
General grant funds
- HMUK Fusion Fund (multiple deadlines)
- HMUK Transmission Fund (multiple deadlines)
- PRSF Composers’ Fund (deadline 28 May)
- PRSF Hitmaker Fund (deadline 13 May)
- PRSF Open Fund (opens soon, deadline 8 Jun)
- PRSF Women Make Music Fund (opens soon, deadline 8 Jun)