Aimed at music practitioners and freelancers at all levels of experience, this free, informal event is a great opportunity to:
- Learn more about the Certificate for Music Educators (CME) qualification
- Meet and network with other music practitioners and freelancers
- Meet the Brighter Sound team
- Find out about training opportunities and project work
18:00 – 18:30
Arrival and refreshments
18:30 – 19:30
Certificate for Music Educators qualification
A relaxed and practical in-conversation about the CME qualification, with representatives involved in CME accreditation across the North West.
- Dr Elizabeth Stafford, Director, Music Education Solutions
- Garth Jones, MYA Noise Project Co-ordinator, Merseyside Youth Foundation
- Zoe Greenhalgh, Director, Note Weavers
This session aims to demystify some of the questions and concerns around the process and application of the qualification, and give potential students an opportunity to ask questions.
The Level 4 Certificate for Music Educators (Youth Music) is a qualification focused on developing and promoting inclusion in music education. It is designed to help all teaching musicians, and especially those who may work with children and young people in challenging circumstances.
19:30 – 20:30
Meet and network with other practitioners, meet the Brighter Sound team and find out about training opportunities and project work.
Drinks and nibbles will be available.
By booking a place you are committing to attending this event – please let us know if you can’t make it so we can offer your spot to somebody else.
If you have any questions about this event, please contact email@example.com or 0161 830 3899.