We’re looking for passionate and enthusiastic people to join our Board of Trustees!
This is an exciting and important time in our journey as we play a role in the recovery and reset of the music sector, and as we continue to grow and look to new opportunities for the future.
We strongly recognise that our Board needs to more closely represent the diversity of the people and the communities we work with. We are proactively seeking Expressions of Interest from:
- Black, South Asian and Ethnically Diverse people
- People with lived experience of disability
- People from the LGBTQIA+ community
- Emerging and established artists
- People under the age of 30
You may have any or all of these characteristics.
For more information, please download and read our Trustee Recruitment Pack. If you require this pack in any other format (e.g. large print) please let us know.
How to express your interest
1. Please complete a short Expression of Interest form. You can submit in writing or by video (please click the relevant link below).
In this form, you’ll be asked to answer the following:
- Why are you interested in joining the Board of Trustees at Brighter Sound?
- Please tell us a bit about you, your skills and experience, or anything else you feel is relevant.
- What do you hope to gain from being a Brighter Sound Trustee?
2. Please also complete a MONITORING INFORMATION FORM (this information will be collected anonymously).
Deadline: Monday 12 April, 10pm.
If you need any extra help to submit, or if completing the form online or by video presents any barriers to you, please let us know. You can contact us by phone on 0161 546 5334 (please leave a message and we will call you back) or you can email us at email@example.com.
If you have any questions or would like an informal discussion before submitting, please contact:
Debra King, Director
0161 546 5334
We look forward to hearing from you!