Brighter Sound presents Shake Rattle & Roll – musical fun for children aged 0-4!
- Explore instruments, create sounds, sing songs, dance, move, socialise and make a big noise – all in a relaxed and fun atmosphere
- Give your children the opportunity to explore, learn and build their musical skills and understanding
- Learn new songs and lots of musically interactive activities and games to continue to sing and play at home!
Sessions are led by Beth Bishop who has worked as a music leader since 2002, specialising in Early Years and working widely with children and young people.
Shake Rattle & Roll sessions include new songs composed by Beth as well as old favourites. They incorporate dance, movement and actions, and use toys, puppets and props.
Above all they are a fun activity for families to share – in a relaxed and fun atmosphere.
Shake Rattle & Roll music sessions can:
- Help to develop communication, language and speech
- Improve coordination and motor skills
- Build social skills (amongst parents too!)
- Encourage self-confidence and self-awareness
- Support exploration, play and learning in a safe environment
- Promote the parent/child bond with activities to do at home
Instruments, changing facilities, floor mats, comfy chairs and refreshments are all provided.
The age range is flexible. Please contact Lucy Wallace at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
We also sell exclusive Shake Rattle & Roll CDs with new songs composed by Beth as well as old favourites for every family to enjoy at home. Here’s Volume 4 for you to enjoy…
Want to see more?
More photos can be found on our Shake Rattle & Roll picture gallery.
This project is part of the Alliance for a Musically Inclusive England. The work has been made possible by funding from the National Lottery via Arts Council England. Shake Rattle & Roll is also supported by Manchester City Council.