“I learned so much and made so many friends. It’s not just the experience of learning such cool stuff, it’s the way it brings people from all sorts of walks of life together.”
Amelie, project participant
By donating £25 or more a month you will become a Brighter Sound Legend.
Here are some examples of how your regular gift could make a difference:
- Your regular gift of £25 could support a young person to gain access, advice and support from industry professionals, to turn their passion into their profession
- Your regular gift of £50 could empower up to 15 young women to find their musical voice by taking part in a week-long residency with an internationally recognised artist
- Your regular gift of £100 could change the lives of young disabled musicians by commissioning the development and adaptation of accessible instruments
To say thank you, you will…
- Become a part of the Brighter Sound family – we’ll invite you to exclusive events such as meet and greets with artists, VIP drinks receptions and dinners
- Be in the loop with the best new music – we’ll send you curated playlists made by the Brighter Sound team and artists
- Be appreciated and valued – we’ll let you know about the incredible impact you are making by sending you stories and updates about the people you’ve supported
- Be thanked – we’ll acknowledge your support (if you’d like us to) on our website and printed materials
- Become part of a fantastic group of like-minded and passionate supporters and artists
To find out more about becoming a Legend, please contact our Fundraising Manager Laura McGregor.
Other ways you can support us…