- This event has passed.
In these turbulent and ever changing times what does the future hold for musicians, music businesses and arts organisations working in Europe?
European Futures is a free afternoon of discussion, networking and live music, exploring the value and future direction of creative european collaborations and the very latest news regarding funding from Creative Europe.
Aimed at musicians and creative organisations interested in working in Europe, you’ll hear about some successful and exciting projects, the latest news regarding Creative Europe project funding and be able to ask questions about the future of EU relations for musicians, music businesses and arts organisations.
Hear from and talk to a range of speakers and organisations including:
- Vincenzo Spera (Assomusica President and European Live Music Association President)
- Representatives from the Network for the Internationalization of Music Producers in Europe (NIMPE) from France, Italy, Greece, Denmark, Slovenia and UK
- Kelly Wood (Live Performance Official, Musicians Union)
- Christoph Jankowski, Creative Europe Desk UK (British Council)
- Tunde Adekoya (Big People Music)
- Debra King (Brighter Sound)
- Jeremy Davies (Root Music)
With live music from Chloe Foy.
Chloe has worked with us through our Both Sides Now programme – both as a participant and facilitator. She is currently part of the English Folk Expo’s ‘export ready’ mentoring programme.