- This event has passed.
In light of the Government’s latest advice regarding COVID-19, we are postponing this event until further notice. Keep an eye on our website, follow us on social media and sign up to our newsletter to stay up-to-date. Find out more about the actions we’re taking in response to COVID-19 here.
A practical workshop for advanced music facilitators with experience of working on projects that help people manage their mental health and increase their wellbeing.
This is an opportunity to come together with other experienced music leaders, share best practice and discuss your work in a safe and supportive setting.
- Take part in a practical skill sharing around workshop techniques
- Examine how best to facilitate sessions in a variety of situations
- Share successes, as well as some of your more difficult experiences
- Test out new ideas and approaches
- Hear about potential future projects
- Identify topics for future training
Arc is a leading arts and mental health organisation based in Stockport, which explores the relationships between creativity, culture and wellbeing. We provide opportunities for people to explore their creativity, connect with each other and learn new skills.
Arc has a 20 year track record of producing transformational arts projects which engage and include marginalised groups, promote wellbeing and recovery from mental ill-health, and reach thousands of audiences across the North West. Each year we work with over 150 vulnerable young people in projects supported by Youth Music and BBC Children in Need.